McAfee Error Code 1603 – The McAfee error code 1603 occurs during the installation of software or while updating the software. During the installation, you may get an error message like McAfee vse installation error 1603 or installation failed!! Return code: 1603 etc. In most cases, the error can be resolved by editing the registry entries or running the MCPR on the system.
These 5 Error Message you may during the installation:
- McAfee install failed return code: 16030
- The McAfee VirusScan enterprise 8.8 patch 9’ cloud not be installed. Error code 1603
- Installation Failed!! Return code: 1603
- McAfee endpoint security installation failed
- McAfee ens install log location.
The above-mentioned error messages refer to the same McAfee Error Code 1603. Here we are going to discuss the procedure to fix McAfee error code 1603. You can try to follow some basic troubleshooting steps on your own before contacting the McAfee Support. In case of any difficulty, you can directly contact us at mcafee.com/activate for the further help.
2 Method to fix McAfee Error Code 1603:
Method 1 – Remove the Temp files:
- First, you need to remove the Temp files from the system as it occupies a lot of disk space.
- Click the start button and type command in the search box and while holding the CTRL + Shift press enter.
- Now type cleanmgr in the command prompt and then press enter using the keyboard.
- Disk Cleanup will start scanning and analyzing the system in order to calculate the disk space to clean.
- Now tick the checkboxes which you want to clean and then click Ok.
After cleaning up the temp file and other junk, you need to restart your device in order to save the changes. The changes you have made in the system will be saved only after you restart the system. You can also try to remove and reinstall the McAfee product using the MCPR tool.
Method 2 – Run the McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool:
- Download the MCPR tool online from the manufacturer website and then run the setup by double-clicking on it.
- Now follow the instruction given on the screen to install the tool on your system.
- Click ok to confirm the installation and then click Agree to accept the License agreement.
- After the successful installation of MCPR it scans the system and then you need to restart the device.
- If the installation of MCPR is not finished then restart the device and try to install the tool again.
- After the successful installation restarts the device and tries reinstalling the McAfee product again.
After using the MCPR tool on your system, you will be able to install the McAfee product without any problem. In case you find it difficult to install or update the McAfee product then you may directly contact McAfee Support. You can also visit us at mcafee.com/activate for the 24/7 McAfee support and information related to your product.