McAfee.com/activate – The company offers a complete security tool to protect your digital life from the viruses or malware. The McAfee products can be downloaded on Windows PC and Mac computers from the link mcafee.com/activate or by using a product CD. Here we are going to discuss the step-by-step process to prepare your system to install and register McAfee product.
Steps to install and register McAfee Product – mcafee.com/activate:
Before initiating the download or installation process, you need to make sure that there is no other security installed on your system. In case any other security tool installed already on your system then you need to remove that program first. You also need to make sure that your operating system is not out of date.
5 Easy steps to prepare your system to install and register McAfee Product:
Step 1 – Make Sure the Operating System is Up-to-date:
- In order to check for the latest updates, you need to click on the start button from the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Now in the search box, you need to type Windows update and then press enter key.
- In the new window search and click on the Check for updates option and then wait until the process is finished.
- If found updates to install then follow the instructions given on the screen to download and install the updates.
Step 2 – Try downloading the McAfee Pre-Install tool:
Downloading and running the McAfee Pre-Install Tool on your system, helps you to prepare your system to install the McAfee product on your system.
- First, you need to download the McAfee Pre-Install tool from the manufacturer website and save on your system.
- Now double click on the downloaded file Pre-Install_Tool.exe, in order to run the installer file.
- Click Yes, to allow the permission to program to make changes to your system and then click Accept after reading the license agreement.
- Once the Pre-Install completes then click Ok, and then click Close.
- After the successful completion of the process, you need to restart your system to save the changes you have made.
Step 3 – Remove Previously Installed security tools:
In order to make your system ready for the installation, you need to make sure that there is no other security installed on your system. If a tool is already installed then remove that tool from the system before proceeding further. In case of any issue, you may contact McAfee Support or visit us at mcafee.com/activate for the further troubleshooting.
Removing or uninstalling security tool:
For Windows 7 or below:
- Click on the start button and then select control panel from the right pane.
- Now click on the Uninstall a program which is under the Programs tab.
- After that, you need to select your product from the list which you want to remove and then click Uninstall.
- Wait until the process is finished and then restart your system to save the changes.
For Windows 8 or above:
- First of all, you need to right click on the start button from the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Now select Control Panel from the menu and then select Programs and Features.
- From the Programs and features tab, select Programs and then select Uninstall a program option.
- Now you need to search and select the program from the list to remove and then click Uninstall.
- Wait for the process to finish and then restart your system.
Step 4 – Download and Run MCPR Tool:
- First of all, you need to download MCPR tool from the manufacturer website and save the file on your system.
- Now double click on the MCPR.exe to run the setup and then click Yes or Run to allow the permission.
- Click Next and then click Agree to accept the license agreement on the McAfee Software removal screen.
- Now type the Captcha in the required field and then click Next.
- After the process, completion restarts your system to save the changes you have made.
- In case you see the message Cleanup Unsuccessful then restart your system and then again run the tool.
- Now after the completion of the process, restart your system. In case you are unable to reinstall then you may contact McAfee Support or visit mcafee.com/activate for the help.
Step 5 – Disable the Popup temporarily:
You need to disable the Popup or ad-blocker temporarily, in case your browser has a popup blocker. In order to do that go to settings or options of your browser and then disable the blocker. You also need to enable it after the successful installation of the McAfee product.
Install and Register McAfee Product – mcafee.com/activate:
In case of Online or Web installation:
- First of all, open your browser, visit mcafee.com/activate and then enter your product key and click Submit.
- The McAfee Product is a 25 digit alphanumeric key which came with the product and can be found on the cover of the product.
- In case of online purchase, the product key will be found in the mailbox of your email id.
- After that, you need to login to your McAfee account, if the account exists.
- In case you do not have McAfee account then you need to register using your email id and password.
- Now click install and then follow the instructions to download the product and then double-click to install it on your system.
- Follow the instructions displaying the activation wizard and then click finish after the successful installation.
In case of CD installation:
- First of all, you need to insert the CD into the CD ROM and then click Agree to accept the license agreement.
- Now enter the product key in the required field, when prompted and then log in to your account.
- In case you do not have an account then you need to register using valid credentials.
- Now follow the instructions and then click Finish after the completion of the process.
You can follow the above-mentioned process to install and register McAfee product on your system. In case you need any help then you may contact McAfee Support or visit mcafee.com/activate.
FAQs – Mcafee.com/activate:
- www.mcafee.com/activate LiveSafe
- www.mcafee.com/activate total protection
- McAfee total protection product key
- www.mcafee.com login
- McAfee activation code free
- McAfee retail card activation
- McAfee activate subscription
- how to activate McAfee antivirus
- mcafee.com/activate product key
- McAfee activation key
For further details contact Mcafee Support or visit us at mcafee.com/activate.