home.mcafee.com – McAfee targets both home and offices to protect their private and professional data from the cybercriminal activities or other outside threats. McAfee products like McAfee Antivirus, McAfee Internet Security and McAfee LiveSafe etc keeps your digital life safe from threats. They allow you to shop, surf, browse and do the banking stuff online without any fear of identity or data theft. If you want to download and install McAfee software on your system then you need to visit home.mcafee.com or mcafee.com/activate online.
By using McAfee Mobile Security, you can secure your mobile devices and enhance its performance. McAfee Mobile Security offers you award-winning protection with its Anti-Theft, Lost Phone Finder, Privacy protection and Virus Removal technologies. It allows you to create multi-user app profiles with which you can restrict some users to access some certain apps. Antivirus and web protection blocks the malicious websites and detects or prevent viruses from infecting your device.
McAfee provides the products according to your requirements which can also work along with other product manufactured by a different company. The company furnishes products, solutions, and support for large or small organizations or businesses. McAfee helps businesses to simplify the environment of their back office by using an extensive security tool.
What is home.mcafee.com:
When you visit the link home.mcafee.com then you will be redirected to the McAfee’s Homepage. From the home page of the McAfee, you can search and buy the products according to your requirements. This link also allows you to manage your McAfee account, subscription, and renewal of the product. The menu bar at the top of the McAfee home page allows you manage your McAfee Account.
What’s included in the Menu bar – home.mcafee.com:
The menu bar on the McAfee home page includes For Consumer, Region and My Account tabs. These options allow you to sign in, update your profile or billing information and redeem your retail card online using the McAfee Account.
Menu Bar – home.mcafee.com:
- For Consumer helps you search and buy the products related to consumer only.
- If you select the “For Business” from the drop-down menu then it will show you the products related to businesses only.
- The region option allows you to select your region from the drop-down menu according to your need.
My Account tab includes several options which are necessary to manage your McAfee account like Sign in, My Account, Edit billing, Update Profile, and Redeem your Retail card.
- If you want to sign in to your McAfee account then you need to click on the Sign In Option from the drop-down menu.
- Now you will be redirected to the SignIn page of the McAfee to log in to your account.
- Enter your registered email id and password and then click login, if the account exists already.
- If you do not have an account then create a new account by clicking on the Register Now.
- Enter all the details and then click Register, and you are done.
- When you click on the My Account option from the drop-down then you will be redirected to the My Account or login page.
- My Account option helps you to sign in or create a new McAfee account so that you can manage your account.
- If you want to set your subscription for the Auto Renewal then click on the Auto-Renewal Settings option from the drop-down.
- Now enter your email id and password and login to your McAfee Account.
- Select the Auto Renewal option from the My Account page and enable the Auto Renewal Setting.
- In order to enable the auto-renewal setting, you need to enter your billing information for the automatic transaction.
- Enter your billing details and click save.
- Click Update Profile in order to update your personal information in your McAfee Account.
- Click on the profile icon and enter your details then click save.
- Edit billing option helps you to change or update your billing information in your McAfee account.
- If you want to delete or edit the credit or debit card information then sign in to your McAfee account.
- Click Billing and then update the required information which you want to update and then click Save.
Redeem your Retail Card:
- Click redeem your Retail Card and then sign in to your McAfee account.
- Enter your McAfee product key from the backside of the retail card and then click on the Submit.
- Now click Install to download the McAfee product to install on your system.
If you are not sure which product will work better for you then you can also download Free Trial. The free version of the product offers you all the features for up to 10 devices with few limitations for 30 days.
Steps to download Free Trial – home.mcafee.com:
- First, you need to visit home.mcafee.com and then click on the Free Trial.
- Now click on the Free Download button and then click Save file or Run according to your browser.
- Double click on the downloaded file to run the installer file and then follow the instructions.
- Click Agree and Install, accept the software license agreement and start the installation process.
- Wait until the installation is finished and enter your email id and password to create your McAfee account then click Next.
- Now you need to enter your billing details for the future transaction or McAfee product renewal.
- If you do not wish to provide the billing information then you can skip the step and do this later.
- Now click Close or Finish to close the activation wizard and Launch the McAfee application.
You can now enjoy your McAfee product for 30 days or 1 month and protect your system from the outside threats. After the 30 days, McAfee will start sending you the notification to renew your McAfee product subscription. In case you have any query and need help then you can contact McAfee Support. You may also visit us at either home.mcafee.com or mcafee.com/activate for the further information.